Banner left   Banner center   Banner right

Germanenglish Home · News · Diary · Screenshots · Documentation (Wiki) · Downloads · Guestbook · Forum

Home · Benutzer registrieren · Suchen · Statistik · FAQ · Benutzerliste

Zur Zeit online: keiner ausser dir

X-Force - Fight For Destiny - Forum —› Arbeitsmarkt / Jobmarket —› Wanted: english helper PR and Translations

Seite: 1 [2] [3] [4] >>

Autor Mitteilung
verfasst am: 07.09.2007, 20:35
Admin, Spielsatz GalWar

Registrierdatum: 31.08.2005, 21:51

Hello everyone,

as told in the news we're looking for a native english speaker to help us with english PR and to coordinate Translations. And here are some additional informations about that:

-PR
X-Force is known at some english speaking websites, but there are many more - and we don't know which ones are the more popular ones and on which sites people might be interested in games like X-Force.

To attract more people to our game someone would have to post links on the better english websites and answer some questions about X-Force there.
All such sites should be linked in our wiki to allow us to drop by if the users are asking questions beyond the knowledge of the new helper, and to have someone else continue the work on those sites if neccessary.

For the second part (Coordinating translations) it will not be neccessary to know german, because the coordinator should NOT do any translations by himself/herself.
That is for two reasons - first because we want him/her to proofread the translations (and you can't proofread something you've translated yourself), and second because coordinating will be time consuming work on itself.

This coordination should allow us to reduce the problems that made translation work difficult in the past:

1st) The file size
Some of the language files are quite big, especially the one for the gameset "The Galactic War". They're so big that no one could translate them "on the fly".
The first translator needed days to translate them to a little more than halfway, and then he was suddenly offline for days, while the publication date got closer.
Luckily he send me a partially translated file a few days before he went offline and I was able to find someone else to translate the rest, but some work was doubled and we hadn't any time for proofreading left.

To prevent such a problem ever again, I want the new coordinator to cut the larger text files into smaller parts that could then be send to any translator asking for work, and when someone has real life intervene the work loss wouldn't be as great as if a larger translation file was lost.
And of course he/she would have to assemble the parts again when everything has been translated and proofread it (or send it to people offering their help in proofreading) before sending it to the rest of the team.

2nd) time coordination
Sometimes it happened that someone asked for something to translate when there wasn't any file ready for translation. And when the files were ready and we asked the translator was already busy with another project he began when we couldn't give him something.

To prevent this the coordinator would also be responsible for checking what other files and wiki pages should be translated (including offering to place other german gamesets in the line for translation when there are capacities avaible).
That way translation can also be done when part we're busy with programming or other details.

I think both parts of the work will need a few hours a week, anyone interested can post here or email us, and we can also split some of the work listed here between several people.

If you have any questions about this please post here, we'll be happy to answer them.

Verschoben nach Arbeitsmarkt / Jobmarket
verfasst am: 10.09.2007, 01:57 · Edited by: Admin
Registrierdatum: 03.09.2007, 07:28

Well, I sort of fit your ideal candidate Dirk (by the way the newsletter links were broken to me in Mozilla Thunderbird, so I'm posting here.)

I can proofread translations... but I honestly can't say I'm too keen on public relations. But, I really do enjoy X-Force's gamesets that I have played, even if I couldn't fully understand them. Dividing up the gameset into translation selections wouldn't be hard at all, and should be a partial solution to the issue you've had in the past with it, and should allow for faster translations.

DirkF: Beitrag verschoben von hier
verfasst am: 19.09.2007, 19:14
Admin, Spielsatz GalWar

Up to now there have been two volunteers (one above, one by email), both only for proofreading. I do not want to wait until someone interested in PR reads this, so the two jobs will be divided.
Next weekend I'll mail a few details about what to do about the proofreading to them.

Until them I would like to know who of the translators has time and is interested in continuing the translations.
verfasst am: 30.09.2007, 12:41
Admin, Spielsatz GalWar

@Makkenhoff:
If you're still interested please send me an email.
verfasst am: 18.10.2007, 15:36
Registrierdatum: 03.10.2006, 10:10

I'm native german but I speak fluent english so I could help with the translations :)
verfasst am: 19.10.2007, 10:53 · Edited by: Hieronymus
Registrierdatum: 29.07.2005, 09:20

For anyone who is going to do the job:

StrategyCore is a platform for UFO-related (commercial) games but has also a project-part (http://www.strategycore.co.uk/pg/projects) where 'X-COM inspired projects' are linked.
We are still missing! :-)
verfasst am: 19.10.2007, 19:07
Admin, Spielsatz GalWar

No, we aren't ;-)

The Page you linked is for the projekts that are hosted on StrategyCore - if you had checked the complete listing in the forum you might have found us there...

http://www.strategycore.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=5143

http://www.strategycore.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=3328

(And they also had several news about X-Force in the past, and the 0.910Final on their file server)
verfasst am: 28.10.2021, 09:44
Registrierdatum: 28.10.2021, 08:53

I really loved it here but are there any recent updates? Thanks
welding denver co
verfasst am: 29.10.2021, 16:21
Registrierdatum: 29.10.2021, 14:57

This is such a great help! I've been struggling for days already, soo glad i found this site! thanks for sharing! laser hair removal cedar rapids ia
verfasst am: 08.11.2021, 13:02
Registrierdatum: 28.10.2021, 08:53

Awesome! Learned alot thanks so much keep posting more. breast reconstruction des moines
verfasst am: 12.04.2022, 11:46
Registrierdatum: 12.04.2022, 11:44

Overcome obstacles and compete with 29 contestants in the treacherous head-to-head matches ahead. Fall guys is an online color game that gives you exciting races. Join the challenge and try to pass each round
verfasst am: 02.06.2022, 02:49
Registrierdatum: 02.06.2022, 02:42

Kaos olahraga saat ini sangat banyak dicari oleh beberapa instansi. Mereka membutuhkan baju seragam kaos olahraga ini untuk aktifitas olahraga pagi, jalan santai, bersepeda, dan lain sebainya. Anda bisa membeli kaos seragam olahraga ini dari toko grosir baju seragam olaharaga. SETELAN JAKET OLAHRAGA .
Tentu saja saat anda membeli seragam olahraga ini anda juga akan membutuhkan celana training. Saat ini sudah ada banyak sekali toko grosir yang menjual celana training di internet. Anda bisa dengan mudah memilih celana berdasarkan bahan dan desainnya. GROSIR SEPATU OLAHRAGA .
Untuk menukarkan mata uang Rupiah ke mata uang asing anda bisa menggunakan layanan money changer. Saat ini sudah ada banyak sekali layanan money changer di Jakarta yang lulus dan mendapat izin dari OJK. Anda bisa merasa lebih aman bertransaksi di money changer jakarta ini. money changer central park .
Saat anda mencari catering di surabaya tentunya anda berharap menemukan layanan catering yang terasa lezat, sehat, dan higienis. Untuk itu sudah hadir layanan catering surbaya lezat yang bisa membantu anda mendapatkan layanan catering terbaik untuk acara anda di surabaya. catering prasmanan dan nasi kotak di Surabaya .
Untuk membuat website adalah sesuatu yang sangat mudah. Terlebih lagi saat ini sudah ada program CSS wordpress yang bisa membantu anda membuat website dengan cepat tanpa perlu menguasai bahasa pemrogramman. Ada banyak sekali panduan cara penggunaan wordpress di Youtube yang bisa anda gunakan saat ini. Jika anda tertarik untuk belajar membuat website anda bisa membaca halaman berikut. cara ganti tema di Wordpress .
paket honeymoon murah di Bali menawarkan anda perjalanan honeymoon terbaik di Bali dengan harga yang murah. Anda bisa dengan bebas memilih rentang perjalanan honeymoon di Bali sesuai dengan keinginan anda. Ada banyak destinasi wisata Bali yang bisa anda kunjungi untuk pengalaman honeymoon terbaik dengan menggunakan paket honeymoon Bali. paket honeymoon/bulan madu bali terbaik .
Paket honeymoon bali saat ini sudah muai dimintai setelah covid mereda. Bagi anda yang memerlukan paket wisata Bali sudah bisa memesannya saat ini. Ada banyak sekali orang yang memesan perjalanan bulan madu atau honeymoon di Bali, karena Bali bisa memberikan suasana relaksasi yang terbaik dan membangun keintiman dengan pasangan anda. paket honeymoon 3 hari 2 malam Bali .
Jika anda mau menggunakan layanan sewa mobil di Bali, maka ada beberapa layanan yang bisa kami rekomendasikan untuk anda. Layanan sewa mobil di Bali pada umumnya sudah mempunyai layanan yang baik dan bisa membawa anda mengunjungi semua tempat wisata yang terkenal di bali. Jika anda memerlukan mobil rental tipe apapun, silahkan menghubungi aswindrajaya. ini adalah layanan rental mobil yang sangat banyak digunakan saat ini. Rental mobil di Bali terbaik dan murah .
Backlink adalah tautan balik yang terpasang pada website lain yang jika diklik akan membuka website anda. Backlink ini yang memberikan otoritas pada nama domain anda. Jika anda memerlukan backlink maka anda bisa melakukan 3 hal, yaitu content marketing, SEO, atau menggunakan jasa backlink. jasa backlink murah kepointernet .
Salah satu backlink yang paling diminati saat ini adalah PBN. Ini adalah sekumpulan website pribadi yang banyak digunakan oleh orang-orang yang ingin mengangkat peringkat mereka di google. Jika anda tertarik untuk menggunakan PBN, maka ada beberapa layanan PBN yang sudah bisa anda gunakan saat ini. jasa backlink PBN permanen dan aman .
aswindra jaya adalah travel agen bali yang memberikan layanan sewa mobil terbaik di Bali dengan driver yang handal, ramah dan berpengalaman dalam mengantarkan anda berwisata di Bali. Di aswindra jaya anda juga bisa mendapatkan ragam jenis paket wisata Bali dengan harga yang terjangkau. aswindra jaya .
Selain honeymoon anda juga sudah bisa menggunakan paket wisata Bali. Saat ini pemerintah sudah melonggarkan syarat perjalanan sehingga kita sudah tidak perlu lagi menggunakan keterangan rapid test. Bagi anda yang berminat menggunakan paket wisata di Bali, saat ini anda sudah bisa mengunjungi website berikut ini. Ada banyak sekali layanan wisata yang bisa anda coba di Bali. Paket wisata di Bali .
konsultan pajak jakarta terbaik merupakan jasa konsultan pajak yang berpusat di Jakarta dan selalu siap memberikan layanan profesional kepada PT atau badan usaha lainnya yang memerlukan jasa konsultasi pajak yang profesional. Dengan menggunakan jsa konsultan pajak and biasa mendapatkan layanan konsultasi terbaik yang anda butuhkan. Jasa Konsultan Pajak Jakarta .
jasa konsultan pajak Jakarta, sesuai dengan namanya merupakan layanan profesional yang menyediakan layanan konsultasi untuk berbagai masalah perpajakan. Dengan menggunakan jasa konsultan pajak, anda akan dibimbing untuk melaksanakan wajib pajak anda sesuai dengan ketentuan yang berlaku. jasa konsultan pajak terbaik di Jakarta .
warehouse management system is a system specifically designed to support the warehousing system to run more effectively and efficiently. With a warehouse management system, supply and distribution in the warehouse can run well. This is very important so that the products needed are always available in the warehouse. warehouse management system .
How To Be Happy? everyone wants to know it because everyone wants to be happy, young, old, male and female. How to be happy is actually a matter of peace of mind and heart. The ups and downs in life are unavoidable, so how to be happy during the downs? Learn how to get the peace of mind and heart to be happy here. Tips To Live A Happy Live .
sewa motor murah di Bali menyediakan layanan profesional di mana anda dapat melakukan sewa motor dengan harga murah untuk berkeliling bali. Motor yang anda sewa bisa diantarkan langsung ke lokasi anda. Motor yang anda sewa juga akan diantarkan tepat pada waktunya dengan layanan yang ramah dan profesional. sewa motor murah di Bali .
JASA PENGURUSAN NIB DI OSS hadir untuk memenuhi kebutuhan para pelaku usaha terhadap NIB. Saat ini pendaftaran NIB bisa dilakukan melalui OSS. Sistem OSS ini masih baru sehingga masih banyak orang yang belum memahami sistem tersebut dengan baik. Agar NIB anda terurus dengan mudah di OSS gunakanlah JASA PENGURUSAN NIB DI OSS JASA PENGURUSAN KITAS .
sewa mobil lampung merupakan pilihan yang tepat untuk berbagai jenis perjalanan di Lampung. Jika anda membutuhkan transportasi untuk perjalanan wisata, dinas, ziarah atau berbagai jenis kegiatan lainnya di Lampung, maka sebaiknya anda menggunakan jasa sewa mobil Lampung untuk menjamin kenyamanan anda. sewa mobil lampung .
Download apk capcut jika kamu sering membuat konten-konten video yang menarik. Apk capcut ini sangat sesuai utamanya buat kamu yang suka video tiktok, Dengan download apk capcut kamu bisa buat berbagai jenis video tiktok yang keren dengan cepat dan mudah. Kamu bisa download apk ini secara gratis. Download capcut .
Do you like BTS? BTS is a singer group from South Korea which is currently very famous. BTS has a lot of fans with the name Army. If you are also an Army then you might be interested in this origami bookmark. This origami bookmark has the shape of a BTS glow stick. You can make this origami as a bookmark or just as a cute decoration in your book. How to make origami BTS
Whales are the largest mammals that live in the ocean. Whales are extraordinary creatures that are amazing. If you want to make a whale out of paper for your school project or as a decoration for a room, then you can use this whale origami technique. You can make this whale origami model easily. Let's learn to make origami whales here. How to make paper whale
Kredit motor honda memampukan kita untuk mendapatkan motor honda dengan cepat. Kredit motor honda merupakan pilihan yang tepat jika anda ingin memiliki motor honda dengan cepat. Kamu juga bisa menggunakan kredit motor ini jika kamu ingin memiliki kendaraan honda keluaran terbaru yang kamu impi-impikan. brosur motor honda .
Paket wisata pulau Lombok bisa menjadi pilihan anda yang ingin berwisata ke pulau Lombok. Dengan menggunakan paket wisata Lombok anda bisa menikmati perjalanan wisata yang nyaman di pulau Lombok. Segala kebutuhan dasar seperti konsumsi dan transportasi bahkan rute wisata yang menarik tersedia di paket wisata pulau lombok. Rekomendasi Paket Wisata Pulau Lombok .
Kampung mukena solo ad
verfasst am: 03.06.2022, 13:09
Registrierdatum: 03.06.2022, 13:04

the first time I visited your website. I have read the blog that you have shared with us but you can make them more precious through clip studio paint that you get from the clip studio paint sale because this is the best software that most of the users want to get this software and waiting for getting it from the discount sale.
verfasst am: 15.06.2022, 11:07
Registrierdatum: 12.04.2022, 11:44

If you miss this great game, you will surely regret it. Fall guys is a game with exciting races, when participating in the game you will need to overcome many challenging rounds, each time there will be new challenges opening and your thing to do is overcome them for real. hurry before the game stops and you'll be eliminated if you don't make it in time. Experience now with this crazy game!
verfasst am: 02.08.2022, 04:39
Registrierdatum: 02.08.2022, 04:36

Your articles are inventive. I am looking forward to reading the plethora of articles that fnf you have linked here. Thumbs up!
verfasst am: 13.11.2022, 14:29
Registrierdatum: 09.09.2022, 08:10

This blog is very informative and I hope it can help you like it helped me with my problem. Thank you! pussy888 apk download
verfasst am: 17.12.2022, 12:21

Thank you for sharing these insightful information! I also have some useful information that you might be looking for which is in ahli k3 umum
verfasst am: 17.12.2022, 12:22

I would not know what to do if my friend had not shared this website with me. Go visit it at Gila Slot
verfasst am: 21.12.2022, 06:28
Registrierdatum: 21.12.2022, 06:28

Really from my heart thanks guys! this are great Information, Please check this out! cara menambah followers instagram
verfasst am: 21.12.2022, 06:28
Registrierdatum: 21.12.2022, 06:28

Really from my heart thanks guys! this are great Information, Please check this out! tbowin slot

Seite: 1 [2] [3] [4] >>

Du musst dich registrieren um auf dieses Thema zu antworten.
Login :: » Name » Passwort

Ladezeit (sec.): 0.009 · Powered by miniBB 1.6 with parts of 1.7 © 2001-2003