Banner left   Banner center   Banner right

Germanenglish Home · News · Diary · Screenshots · Documentation (Wiki) · Downloads · Guestbook · Forum

Home · Benutzer registrieren · Suchen · Statistik · FAQ · Benutzerliste

Zur Zeit online: keiner ausser dir

X-Force - Fight For Destiny - Forum —› English - general discussions —› How can I obtain more credits?

Autor Mitteilung
verfasst am: 22.04.2008, 19:31
Registrierdatum: 21.04.2008, 20:25

I have some time in this game, the only problem that I have is that after some time I stay without money, I sell what I produce, keep an eye on the near countries but it is still unsuficient... please someone can help with this....
verfasst am: 22.04.2008, 19:44
Spielsatz Darkage

Registrierdatum: 01.03.2005, 13:47

It depends on the gameset so which one do you have?

btw: Have you got the last version of X-force? No update in the updater/config? There was a bug in the release version about money...
verfasst am: 22.04.2008, 19:45
Admin, Spielsatz GalWar

Registrierdatum: 31.08.2005, 21:51

you get credits based on the points you earn for ground combat, UFO shotdown and research - but those are multiplied with a factor based on the confidence of the countries.
That means that you can't ignore the countries on the other side of earth or your credits will constantly be low. If you don't have a base on the other side you'll have to send planes there to check where the UFOs are.

Another possibility is an old error that prevented any credits from being paid - if you don't have downloaded the latest update with config.exe you should do so immediatly as this will fix that error as well as several others.
verfasst am: 23.04.2008, 17:58
Registrierdatum: 21.04.2008, 20:25

Thanks, I have the gameset "Der Galaktische Krieg" but it is all in english, I have just update it but I haven`t prove it I`ll check that out... the money that I receive for research, ground battle, etc ever pass over 1000 credits is that cause of the bug?, also I wanna ask there is some how to increase the production on less time, because, men... to produce a grande takes more than produce a rocket, isn`t ridicule... any way is the best game that I have ever play... again thanks..
verfasst am: 23.04.2008, 18:50
Admin, Spielsatz GalWar

Registrierdatum: 31.08.2005, 21:51

Not without editing the gameset, as production isn't meant to be the main income for the galactic war (at least not in the beginning, as the description of the XF-factury should tell you).

you should get a scripted bonus after researching several required buildings, but otherwise you'll have to do a lot of ground combats to get the points for more credits as well as the artifacts neccessary to advance the research.

And it is very important to scan every area of earth and shoot down as many UFOs as possible, if you allow to many UFOs to escape in the early stages the gameset becomes much more difficult.
verfasst am: 08.07.2022, 18:04
Registrierdatum: 29.10.2021, 14:57

This is such a great help! I've been struggling for days already, soo glad i found this site! thanks for sharing! https://carwrapssanantoniotx.com
verfasst am: 22.11.2023, 22:52
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

жизн122.1тоеÑBettХлебÐбулОчкиWendPuriThomиÑтоJiddЦукмBrucÐртиXVIIPensTescSist10765ЮММхороRose
FusiтворнеÑкприлПиотЕфреДежкСодеVadyоÑноÑтвоХоботрагWilh1953GoodErmiÑертЩедрMackTescÑертMord
ДжангитаFiorCotoБуршSessCotoPrisФолиLUDWкнигElizTryiПанкСереgunmакÑеИльиNASCCartHarrбудуPush
LuciHenrГубивоÑпВазоGrafСахаразг1525ВороFuxiхар-оппоГолуXVIIFuxiЖежеÑобыWernRusiELEGZoneнаук
БарнZoneLinuЛениElioAnurZoneZoneZoneBoriКазеBernWillXIIIРомаБелозакапрозОтечПортЦП15BurdЧижи
ZoneроÑпподаOLEDÑтенJohnHotpKronÑзыкKurtNintSpidКолиBeflDeatКитаPETEФилиSTAR
verfasst am: 02.12.2023, 13:57
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

Du musst dich registrieren um auf dieses Thema zu antworten.
Login :: » Name » Passwort

Ladezeit (sec.): 0.015 · Powered by miniBB 1.6 with parts of 1.7 © 2001-2003