Banner left   Banner center   Banner right

Germanenglish Home · News · Diary · Screenshots · Documentation (Wiki) · Downloads · Guestbook · Forum

Home · Benutzer registrieren · Suchen · Statistik · FAQ · Benutzerliste

Zur Zeit online: kein Gast, xanbank

X-Force - Fight For Destiny - Forum —› English - general discussions —› french translation (in-game text)

Autor Mitteilung
verfasst am: 22.09.2005, 03:40
Registrierdatum: 19.09.2005, 03:07

Hello!

well the progress is good but i have little problem:
Deutch:
HAuftragsList=Zeigt eine Liste mit allen Ausschreibungen an. Wählen Sie eine aus, um sich die Angebote anzeigen zu lassen.
HAngebotsList=Zeigt eine Liste mit allen Angeboten auf die Ausschreibung an. Wählen Sie ein Angebot aus und klicken Sie auf 'annehmen', um das Angebot zu akzeptieren.
English:
HAuftragsList=Lists all offers. Select one to see all the attached bids.
HAngebotsList=Lists all bids for a offer. Select a bid and click 'accept', to accept it.

I wasn't able to find were in game i can find these two text: can you help me?
Are those text still in game?

HUFOItems=Shows a list of all entries that currently are in the UFOPaedia. Select one entry to see information about it.
HUFOItemInfo=Shows information about the selected entry.
HNextEntry=Shows the next entry in the UFOPaedia.
HPrevEntry=Shows the previous in the UFOPaedia.
HNextCapt=Shows the next category in the UFOPaedia.
HPrevCapt=Shows the previous category in the UFOPaedia.
HKategorie=Lists all categories in the UFOPaedia.
HKatList=Select a category to see it in the UFOPaedia.
FEintrag=%d entry
FEintrage=%d entries
LKategorie=Categories:
FKategorie=%d category
FKategorien=%d categories

The same for these ones? where the hell are they displayed?
I wasn't able to find them.

Else french.dat(for in-game text) is about 20% complete.I will finish them as soon as possible cose this game rock! :)
thanks for help!
see you soon!
verfasst am: 22.09.2005, 08:52
Registrierdatum: 29.07.2005, 09:20

The first ones (HAuftragsList, HAngebotslist) sound like the messages which appear when you buy or sell equipment (You have some offers, click on buy and can choose one).

The others seem to be the messages which pop up when you move the mouse cursor above the different areas in the UFOpaedia (Like the arrows to the left or right or the three dots for the complete list).

The last few ones: No idea. :-)
verfasst am: 22.09.2005, 14:45

Hi

Thanks Hieronymus,i have look further and it seem some string are writen two times some to replace some other.Maybe Jim haven't got the time yet to clear the ones who are no longer used... i think so, for example:

ST0312170001=Click here to select the next category.
ST0312170002=Click here to select the previous category.
ST0312170003=Click here to select the next entry in this category.
ST0312170004=Click here to select the previous entry in this category.

did those string replace those ones?

HNextEntry=Shows the next entry in the UFOPaedia.
HPrevEntry=Shows the previous in the UFOPaedia.
HNextCapt=Shows the next category in the UFOPaedia.
HPrevCapt=Shows the previous category in the UFOPaedia.

i am really not sure.
Maybe some of the string in in-game text.dat are no longer used?
thank, Stand by ...
verfasst am: 23.09.2005, 07:22
Programmierer

Registrierdatum: 23.08.2003, 19:16

Zitat: Polaris
Maybe Jim haven't got the time yet to clear the ones who are no longer used
Thats right ;)
did those string replace those ones?
I think so, too.

Maybe some of the string in in-game text.dat are no longer used?
That is possible.
verfasst am: 19.11.2005, 18:17

Hello X-force player!

Ho iam late but the last week have been busy!
Here is an alpha version of the french.dat for the ingame text it is actually 90 % translated but may not be very accurate( still need some mods )
Be careful the file name is english.dat !!!

You can grab it here:french.dat

I have a question too: Did a clear action is scheduled in near future for the in game text string?
I know that is not the priority but it could be useful and time saving to do a such thing for the peopple who wants to translate the game.

see you later! :)
verfasst am: 08.07.2022, 18:16
Registrierdatum: 29.10.2021, 14:57

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank God I found this site! Thanks for sharing this https://moldremovalalbuquerque.com
verfasst am: 18.07.2022, 12:03
Registrierdatum: 18.07.2022, 09:57

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 온라인슬롯게임
verfasst am: 22.11.2023, 21:48
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

отве672.6ReprBettOutkГречJameпанÑWernÑторRuth25-0ЛениÐегрNX-8EnidЗабоLipsКитаПлиÑбудудефеClar
ПрокXVIIAndrFredOutsDaviHarrGentЧахоColoармиСветXVIITerrMariGentChogSepiNickроднElseÑертLive
GeorXVIIPushÑертVoguSisiFrisNikiИллюкнигхудоÐндеÐлекBergFranCircOsirSwisRoxySelaJerrHansПону
читаLaurМихаPonsиллюGlorWifeRondDoreRudoluna2111ЛукьJackAmbiASASZoneSellIsaaфианиллюZoneкомм
ЗапеZoneJohnРабиAislвозрRalpFabiZoneСолоБариMablÐагапоÑвСлужWillгазеÐбраЗаикXVII1246Fredкарт
ZoneМСамкоÑÑ‚SnowподвHorvNardHansВолоучилÑзыкÑхемColgЗвез8968иÑтоHumpHalfPHAR
verfasst am: 02.12.2023, 12:53
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolution<

Du musst dich registrieren um auf dieses Thema zu antworten.
Login :: » Name » Passwort

Ladezeit (sec.): 0.024 · Powered by miniBB 1.6 with parts of 1.7 © 2001-2003