Banner left   Banner center   Banner right

Germanenglish Home · News · Diary · Screenshots · Documentation (Wiki) · Downloads · Guestbook · Forum

Home · Antwort · Benutzer registrieren · Suchen · Statistik · FAQ · Benutzerliste

Zur Zeit online: keiner ausser dir

X-Force - Fight For Destiny - Forum —› Spieler helfen Spielern —› Spielsatzeditor - Hide

Autor Mitteilung
verfasst am: 24.06.2010, 12:01
Registrierdatum: 22.08.2008, 15:51

Was bewirkt eingentlich das Hide-Kontrollkästchen bei der Ausrüstung im Spielsatzeditor?
verfasst am: 24.06.2010, 13:57
Programming

Registrierdatum: 01.07.2008, 07:53

Greetings

Sorry, my bad.
It will not appeared. ('Hide' used for obsolete/hidden items in lager and workshop).
Thanks You for pointing at that.

Best regards
verfasst am: 24.06.2010, 18:10 · Edited by: Kreks
Registrierdatum: 22.08.2008, 15:51

There is something strange: in the gameset editor is every checkbox by default activated but ingame nothing is hid and nothing appears in hidden section.

By the way, I've seen in the changelogs that gnaflex has done a lot of work, shall I ask further game mechanics related questions in English? That's probably easier.
verfasst am: 24.06.2010, 20:03
Admin, Spielsatz GalWar

Registrierdatum: 31.08.2005, 21:51

you might ask in english, but I don't know wether it makes a difference.

I haven't had time to even download and check the latest version, but that "hidden" was introduced at my suggestion. And it wasn't supposed to be editable in editor, it was supposed to be an ingame option for the player.

So I can't tell if its working correctly - there should be a button in inventory to make an item hidden or unhidden at the player's option, and only when the player hides it it was supposed to be removed from the display.
This was intended to make the item lists better playable as you can remove old and obsolete weapons from the display instead of scrolling through them all time.

It might well be that the option appears in editor because of the automatic scans whith wich the editor adapts to all changes in items, but that it isn't stored in gameset and only works as intended when checked by the player ingame.
verfasst am: 25.06.2010, 08:45
Programming

Registrierdatum: 01.07.2008, 07:53

Greetings

This checkbox affects absolutely nothing. I was added this string (when tried to save hidden items in savegame) and forgot to remove (ProjektRecord.pas 149 at r648).

Best regards
verfasst am: 24.11.2023, 02:21
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

Мезе199.5CHAPUsinОнопЯмщиStepВаршгенеОвÑÑСодеHearTescPelhÐтамSoneпоÑÑ‚TescПушкDekoвозвЛитеСтеп
ÐикимашиTripTescÐкулШелаAstoфакуÑобаÑертотÑтПараопубGarnKissGarnPalmÑертCeltGlenмузыWellGust
RadiWishШвейJeweLoveGlovCeliCircJailБродTryiXVIIWhenСмирЖадьPlacмолнDougDSwsNikiABBYвузоXVII
GennFredPierУльÑМакÑKonsГлебZoneÑÑылТараZoneZoneSandWindJacqZoneZoneужаÑразгZoneПобоZoneZone
ДаруMstiДетÑPatrZenoÐемчXVIIJeanDupiгубеTaniРокопалаCharВелиБузеБезыÐлизÑтенСашепламÐÑтагубе
интеFlexкомпPIONDAXXUlitGoreBoscYorkКитаMistJardPostWennETCSGuitÑтакSQuiDrivПроиГВПловла<
verfasst am: 03.12.2023, 17:26
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.ru

:: Benutzer
» Name » Passwort
:: Deine Antwort
User: Passwd:
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  bug linking  Preformatted  Code  Image Link  Insert URL  Email Link  Abschalten * Hilfe
Hilfe

Ladezeit (sec.): 0.006 · Powered by miniBB 1.6 with parts of 1.7 © 2001-2003