Banner left   Banner center   Banner right

Germanenglish Home · News · Diary · Screenshots · Documentation (Wiki) · Downloads · Guestbook · Forum

Home · Benutzer registrieren · Suchen · Statistik · FAQ · Benutzerliste

Zur Zeit online: kein Gast, xanbank

X-Force - Fight For Destiny - Forum —› Allgemein —› Reanimation

Autor Mitteilung
verfasst am: 23.10.2006, 19:29
Registrierdatum: 27.06.2005, 16:55

Ich bin nun wieder einigermaßen aktiv hier. Da Jim das Projekt nun endgeültig verlassen hat, wird es aktive Leute hier brauchen, um die neue Projektleitung erfolgreich zu unterstützen. Dies ist ein Aufruf an alle treuen XForce Fans! Bleibt aktiv, vielleicht sogar noch aktiver als je zuvor.

Ich weiß, wie schnell ein Projekt untergehen kann und ich bin von Jim's Leistung, das Projekt so lange aktiv zu halten wirklich beeindruckend.

Danke für alles Jim. Ich fühle große Trauer...allein der Gedanke, nichts mehr von dir zu hören, oder zumindest nur minimal... Ich habe damals, als ich inaktiv wurde, viel durch gemacht, was ich hätte verhindern können...die Liebe eben...ich werde traurig, wenn ich ans Ende von Jim's XForce Leitung denke, denn dieses Ereignis errinnert mich an meine nicht so schönen Tage...
verfasst am: 23.10.2006, 19:37
Registrierdatum: 27.06.2005, 16:55

Dieser Song, besser gesagt, dieser Song Text ist dir gewidmet, ich werde dich nie vergessen.
----

(It starts with)
One thing, I don't know why,
It doesn't even matter how hard you try,
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time-
All I know
Time is a valuable thing,
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings.
Watch it count down to the end of the day,
The clock ticks life away-
It so unreal.
Didn't look out below,
Watch the time go right out the window,
Trying to hold on, but didn't even know,
Wasted it all just to-
Watch you go.
I kept every thing inside,
and even though I tried, it all fell apart.
What it meant to me will eventually,
be a memory,of a time when-
I tried so hard,
And got so far,
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter.
I had to fall,
To lose it all,
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter.
One thing, I don't know why,
It doesn't even matter how hard you try.
Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme,
To remind myself how-
I tried so hard.
Inspite of the way you were mocking me,
Acting like I was part of your property.
Remebering all the times you fought with me,
I'm surprised it got so (far).
Things aren't the way they were before,
You wouldn't even recognize me anymore.
Not that you knew me back then,
But it all comes back to me-
In the end.
You kept every thing inside,
and even though I tried, It all fell apart.
What it meant to me will eventually,
be a memory, of a time when-
I tried so hard,
And got so far,
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter.
I had to fall,
To lose it all,
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter.
I put my trust in you,
Pushed as far as I can go.
For all this,
There's only one thing you should know.
I put my trust in you,
Pushed as far as I can go.
For all this,
There's only one thing you should know.
I tried so hard,
And got so far,
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter.
I had to fall,
To lose it all,
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter.
----
Der Song ist von Linkin Park, er heißt In The End...
----
Bis dann, Andreas Wiedel, ich werde dich vermissen. Falls du was auf dem Herzen hast, chester@wr4all.de
verfasst am: 03.10.2022, 15:57
Registrierdatum: 04.03.2022, 05:39

verfasst am: 02.12.2023, 18:44
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolution<

Du musst dich registrieren um auf dieses Thema zu antworten.
Login :: » Name » Passwort

Ladezeit (sec.): 0.007 · Powered by miniBB 1.6 with parts of 1.7 © 2001-2003