Banner left   Banner center   Banner right

Germanenglish Home · News · Diary · Screenshots · Documentation (Wiki) · Downloads · Guestbook · Forum

Home · Benutzer registrieren · Suchen · Statistik · FAQ · Benutzerliste

Zur Zeit online: keiner ausser dir

X-Force - Fight For Destiny - Forum —› English - general discussions —› Part 2 of X-Force: the new Endgame gameplay

Autor Mitteilung
verfasst am: 07.03.2005, 15:13
Registrierdatum: 07.03.2005, 12:43

Beitrge: 8
X-Force vs. X-COM: Apocalypse

For those of you who had played X-COM: Apocalypse, here are some gameplay suggestions for X-Force:

1. Major feature suggestion: Add new 2nd part of gameplay, where X-Force researches for Space Engines that allow flying into wormholes and destroy Alien's homeworld. eg: Alien's homeworld made up of many separate buildings that must be destroyed in sequence (after one building is destroyed, X-Force planes must return to Earth, and wait for next Wormhole to appear).

But Alien's homeworld is populated with *many* UFO's, some with new functions (one UFO only freeze your plane for a moment, while other UFO's & Motherships pound at you while frozen).

2. Feature Request: Add a new "First Aid Kit" to help heal soldiers during combat--but it takes time to use, of course.

3. I would vote against 3-D buildings and UFO's during ground combat (multi-floors, staircases, etc.).
X-COM: Apocalypse's ground to ground fighting became way too tedious because (what? another UFO crash, and you have to kill all Aliens inside this multi-floor 3-D UFO? It literally too an hour to do.

4. I would really suggest developers (try) to get a copy of X-COM: Apocalypse to try out their ground fight mode--it's really good and not overly hard.

5. Issue of Teleporting beside Alien, kill Alien, teleport away:
as per my previous posting, suggest:

5a) force *all* units to must teleport into game grid at the beginning of each Round, and *before* any units can move.

5b) only 1 teleport move per trooper per round.
ie: don't let trooper teleport beside Alien, throw a grenade, then teleport away.

5c) add a minimum distance from an alien that you can beam a trooper (ie: minimum 3 squares away), AND it's a used teleport/time unit expended if player fails to teleport trooper down, due to this reason of minimum teleport distance.

5d) perhaps make the sensors like the "Alien (TM)" movie: motion sensors that show red dots of *Approximate* alien location

(plus or minus a few squares in radius, the accuracy depending on the type of Advanced sensor), and the sensor scans *do not* show the game map? (ie: Alien can be in inside building).
This would prevent players teleporting soldiers right beside the Alien.
verfasst am: 07.03.2005, 15:19

Oh, 2 more things:

6) Feature Request: Make a 4-slot weapon Ship that you can research after you down the Mothership?
I was rather disappointed to find out that the most powerful ship in the game was the 3-slot weapon ship Intrepid Destroyer, one that was available from Day#1 of the game?

7) About my suggestion for Space Engines that allow player's ships to invade Alien's home world: perhaps you can research this after the Mothership has been destroyed.
verfasst am: 07.03.2005, 16:45
Spielsatz Darkage

Registrierdatum: 01.03.2005, 13:47

Beitrge: 1846
Zitat: w0qj
2. Feature Request: Add a new "First Aid Kit" to help heal soldiers during combat--but it takes time to use, of course.

I think this will come in the next version.

Zitat: w0qj
5. Issue of Teleporting

As I said, teleporting will no longer exist in the next version. Because everyone says that it is to easy.
Neechayvala
verfasst am: 11.03.2005, 07:41
Why not to let the player decide if teleporting will be available from the game settings?

Also, some features may be added to teleporting to make it more interesting, such as a limited number of teleportations (some kind of fuel for the teleporter), more time units required to teleport (or even the whole turn), a Teleporter Machine useable by one character at a time, an expansion to the ship, and mobile-Teleporters for each individual character, the imposibility to teleport one character to the ground and teleportit back to the ship on less than x turns, etc.
verfasst am: 11.03.2005, 13:15 · Edited by: Unrealer
Registrierdatum: 19.07.2004, 10:59

Beitrge: 757
when you can german than can you read here or here for more information.
there stand a lot ideas like this: the soldier come with a VTOL aircraft and stand in the card at start.

And the rest cant translate by me because im not so good in english.
P.S. Teleporting not longer exist because you can teleport your soldier in front of the aliens and throw a garnet, then teleport away the soldier and the aliens ar dead.
verfasst am: 11.03.2005, 13:55
Registrierdatum: 11.03.2005, 09:11

Erm... I cant kill the aliens at all :(

Everytime i throw a 'nade they shoot me dead (the trooper and soldier aliens at least).

Is there currently a way to set the time it takes before the grenade detonates (in turns)?
verfasst am: 11.03.2005, 14:25
Registrierdatum: 19.07.2004, 10:59

Beitrge: 757
you can use a rocketlauncher, or you must throw 2 garnet at the same time. Also throw garnet 1 and throw garnet 2 with no break.
verfasst am: 15.03.2005, 19:14

Zitat: Unrealer
...The soldier come with a VTOL aircraft and stand in the card at start.

In X-Com: Apoloclypse game (the final one in the series), soldiers did have access to VTOL backpacks that let soldiers fly above the terrain (and can see/shoot a LOT more aliens)...

but the aliens can shoot back at you too!
back then, you can shoot the Aliens much easier than they can shoot back at you, due to game design.

just my 2 cents...
RagnarokX
verfasst am: 15.03.2005, 20:42
Just in case noone knows, X-Com TFTD features some kind of anti-grav suit. This allowed your soliders to "fly" as well, though it was more like "diving" towards the survade since it was played under water.
verfasst am: 08.07.2022, 18:24
Registrierdatum: 29.10.2021, 14:57

Beitrge: 763
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank God I found this site! Thanks for sharing this https://smallbusinessloanssanangelo.com
verfasst am: 18.07.2022, 11:17
Registrierdatum: 18.07.2022, 09:57

Beitrge: 53
It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 2021 바카라 팁
verfasst am: 16.11.2022, 16:29
Registrierdatum: 04.03.2022, 05:39

Beitrge: 184
The quality and quantity of work produced here are absolutely informative. Thanks for sharing. 검증놀이터
verfasst am: 23.03.2023, 10:19
Registrierdatum: 03.08.2021, 04:31

I think kids as young as 8 play play snake. You can judge by their voices. They do get annoying as they sometimes just do whatever they want in the game and don't really play competitively. And they get really noisy too! Nonstop talking and yelling. Yes.
verfasst am: 11.05.2023, 17:49 · Edited by: Jacksonville
Registrierdatum: 08.05.2023, 10:37

Beitrge: 22
verfasst am: 23.11.2023, 00:47
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

Beitrge: 47355
verfasst am: 02.12.2023, 15:53
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

Beitrge: 47355
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.ru

Du musst dich registrieren um auf dieses Thema zu antworten.
Login :: » Name » Passwort

Ladezeit (sec.): 0.020 · Powered by miniBB 1.6 with parts of 1.7 © 2001-2003