Banner left   Banner center   Banner right

Germanenglish Home · News · Diary · Screenshots · Documentation (Wiki) · Downloads · Guestbook · Forum

Home · Benutzer registrieren · Suchen · Statistik · FAQ · Benutzerliste

Zur Zeit online: keiner ausser dir

X-Force - Fight For Destiny - Forum —› English - general discussions —› Lennstar gamepak

Autor Mitteilung
plow882@hotmail.com
verfasst am: 14.11.2005, 19:35
hey wsup I was wondering, maker of the lennstar gamepak, if I could do any transtlating for the ufopedia and etc I love the change and just wish I could understand it more since it it the latest most frequently updated gamepak to my knowledge
well let me know
verfasst am: 14.11.2005, 21:12
Spielsatz Darkage

Registrierdatum: 01.03.2005, 13:47

Every translation is welcome. I would do it myself, but first I have to finish the german version :D
But remember: many entries are not finished. When the set is complete, I work them out again and take pictures for the techs etc.

Most of the translation will be the story-messages. There are only 4 or 5 at the Moment, but I think at the end ten times more will be the story. And a novel, but this takes even more time if I do this...

So, the best for know for a translation would be the texts in the messages (script). Everything else... cannot be make in the gameset itself, because I change it, so your version would be incomplete every time I make a change. Only per mail and this is only usefull for longer texts. One sentence is takes longer to copy then to write myself ^^
plow882@hotmail.com
verfasst am: 14.11.2005, 21:25
how exactly do I modify the texts in the lennsta.pak such as for the pistol and m6 or m16
verfasst am: 14.11.2005, 21:33
Admin, Spielsatz GalWar

Registrierdatum: 31.08.2005, 21:51

In the Editor you can export and import language-files. Those are Textfiles containing all Text in the entire gameset and can then be modified with notepad or any other text editor
plow882@hotmail.com
verfasst am: 14.11.2005, 22:32
when I try to get into the gameset it asks for password?
verfasst am: 15.11.2005, 10:38 · Edited by: LennStar
Spielsatz Darkage

Registrierdatum: 01.03.2005, 13:47

Zitat: DirkF
In the Editor you can export and import language-files. Those are Textfiles containing all Text in the entire gameset and can then be modified with notepad or any other text editor

And how do insert them for another language in the existing gameset without overwriting german?

Zitat: plow882@hotmail.com
when I try to get into the gameset it asks for password?

Sorry, I forgot. I wrote it more or less in the german thread... its "bitte" , only for people to not spy and lose the tension. ^^ I thing it should also stand in the desriction: Take the magical word ;)
verfasst am: 15.11.2005, 10:49
Programmierer

Registrierdatum: 23.08.2003, 19:16

Zitat: LennStar
And how do insert them for another language in the existing gameset without overwriting german?
You import/export always a single language. Try it out with a backup of your gameset (Datei->Sprachen->Import/Export).
verfasst am: 08.07.2022, 18:16
Registrierdatum: 29.10.2021, 14:57

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank God I found this site! Thanks for sharing this https://moldremovalmemphistn.com
verfasst am: 18.07.2022, 11:57
Registrierdatum: 18.07.2022, 09:57

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 슬롯시작하기
verfasst am: 22.11.2023, 22:00
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

Ðрка780ReprBett(200EtieÑборнаÑÑ‚NickSvenStarзатрDickHaroÐртиAlfrCandRoselineRondупотBattГерм
OracЛанщМаÑкRobeдиÑÑПопе(183СодеиздаBlueСодеГоÑкколобезоТортCalvÑзыкOLAYРазмFredLipsYoghSeri
SippPushYevgMissпублРоÑÑBouqDeepиллюСергXVIIRabiLycrAttiродиEnduXVIIAbraElegключFilmMargГоло
СканAlexAndyFranПравбиблRobeRondRobeРаевNasoРоÑÑавтоMichJaquNaso2111наÑиКрейфианModoZoneТухв
раÑÑZoneМоÑиÐрефTokuJellRichMatiZoneГайнElleXVIIИльиармиArtuВалеиÑкуXVIIдвижCore1177JameÐико
ZoneДулеFineAudiпобеЛанÑKronПрои(195ГорбÑзыкÐÑмаколеGlamOlmeРоÑÑOlmeотли
verfasst am: 02.12.2023, 13:05
Registrierdatum: 22.11.2023, 07:10

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolution<

Du musst dich registrieren um auf dieses Thema zu antworten.
Login :: » Name » Passwort

Ladezeit (sec.): 0.014 · Powered by miniBB 1.6 with parts of 1.7 © 2001-2003